Give John’s Disposal a call to set up monthly recycling pickup!
Recycling is picked up once a month and on the same day as your regularly scheduled trash pick-up. Use the 96-gallon toter with the blue lid to collect cardboard, paper products, plastics 1-7, and small amounts of glass and metal. No sorting is required; we’ll pick up recycling in a commingled form.
- Dry, clean newspapers
- Computer paper
- Mixed paper
- Junk mail
- Shredded paper (bagged separately in a clear bag and knotted shut)
- Empty, rinsed aluminum lids and aluminum cans
- Aluminum foil
- Aluminum food and beverage cans
- Empty aluminum spray cans
- Rinsed plastic lids and plastic bottles
- Clear and colored plastics with #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 stamped on bottom
- Plastic milk and soap jugs
- Plastic food, beverage, and household cleaning bottles
- Plastic bags (bagged separately in a clear bag and knotted shut)
- Tissue boxes
- Shoe boxes
- Food boxes without food stains
- Cake boxes
- Laundry soap boxes
*Please flatten boxes.
John’s Disposal provides its RECYCLING customers with the following:
- Color-coded, 96-gallon recycling waste bins